| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khovd in July is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 15:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Khovd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Khovd, Mongolia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Khovd:
- Minusinsk, Russia - 633.9 kms (393.9 miles) N
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 677.7 kms (421.1 miles) ENE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) ENE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) N
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) NE
- Muren, Mongolia - 654.3 kms (406.6 miles) ENE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 496.2 kms (308.4 miles) ENE
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 395 kms (245.5 miles) E
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) ESE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 661.3 kms (410.9 miles) E
- Altai, Mongolia - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) ESE
- Hami, China - 597.9 kms (371.5 miles) SSE